Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tears falling down my cheak,
whats happining to me?
I used to be so strong,
but lately I feel so weak.
all the stress brings me down,
It gives me no choice,
I cant seem to speak my mind,
I just can't find my voice.
more cuts end up on my wrist,
something else I got to hide,
besides the smile I used to have,
but now it's hid behind,
the other part of me,
the person I pretend to be,
so you dont see my tears,
I fight all my fears,
I can't show emotion,
so I store it all inside,
but It builds up,
I breakdown,
I have to cut myself to let it all out.
The pills numb my pain,
puts the stress off to the side,
and when I bleed it all out,
I feel better inside.

This is how I feel when I cannot take the pain...people push to far...these monsters that surround me are killing me inside...constantly and constantly i always seem to hide....Its not because of him its not because of her..its because of what I did...and how much this pain hurts...I still love her but shes with another guy..so its my fault I left her...Im torn up inside....And no to mentionj what happened to me yesterday night...three dullahans reached me....and damn nearly took  my life...black cats are around me wich is a pity because,for me they bring nothing...nothing but bad luck...I killede the first one and more have come..the dullahans await...to enocounter once again...standing outside my window with the headless horses they seemed to have a half smile..they wait for me once more....to try and take my life....so hard to keep this up...and fighting for my life?Who would have  thought that a spirit or about a million,could ruin me...desroy my life..but lead me to the three..the three that understatand me..and are what I am..Audrey,Jacob,And Christina.Theyve heloped me through somuch..and we have stuck it out together..what do you know..I guess we can say we are four birds of a feather...I love one yes...I love her damn nearly to death...but I let her go..and now shes with another one of my kind..I made her cry..what a fool am I?To put her through that pain..Im sorry Christina..for all this pain ive  put you through..but I cant go back as a matter of fact..i think ive lost you....
-Eli

and p.s this is a new guy and he is gunna possess my body..His name is Jagd Jäger Moraz.English Translations,:Chase Hunter Moraz.Just call him chase or even hunter.He is very important and his breeed is Vampire/Werewolf/fox/hypmotising and he can use magic.The marking on his arm is very very veryyy important..he will protect you guys..I can imagine christina sayin,"I dont need protection."But you do so ur wronge....he will help you and he will come in period 1.Bye bye for now..
Always:Coden

No comments:

Post a Comment