Tuesday, May 1, 2012

HOLY SHIT WTF IS HAPENING?!?!

I think Seven is CRUSHING on Autum. Thats a first. When he looks at her, he looks like he wants to hug her, not kiss her and he was talking to me and the only thing he talked about was her. like seriously? WTF IS GOING ON?!?!? A palyer, MAJIOR player, having a CRUSH on a girl he dose have a chance with... hmm...maybe if he dates her, maybe...just maybe they might be a good couple, I mean, shes hot and so is he so yeah. *closes eyes and opens them* HOLY SHIT THEY GET TOGETHER IN THE FUTURE AND HAVE THREE KIDS?!?!!?Im postin pictures >:D

The one with Purple hair is Azumi.The one with Blonde hair is Izumi. And the one with brown hair is Youiko.:) They is adorable.The one with the Purple hair possesses Christina, the blonde possesses Audrey and the burnett possesses me:)
Whoa re these boys? The One to the left possesses christina, the blonde possessed audrey and the opne with black hair possesse me. I dont know there names but I do know they are evil and there Guards from the recorrectional camp. So watch out Six and Seven and whoever else escaped...

3 comments:

  1. this inst good, i really need to watch my back, and be careful who i trust the last time i trusted a guard i was at the recorrectoinal camp, and i ended up getting beat for it....
    -Six

    ReplyDelete
  2. u can trust autumn. i am serious she wont rat anyone out. u can trust me but i know rosey's family but that doesnt bu me much.
    -windstorm

    0.0 u looked in my future? kids?!? im to young 4 kids!! dont age me ethier cause i got a spell lock. anyways... i dont plan on doing anything with seven ..
    -autumn

    yeah right u are blushing like fuck!!
    -wind

    #O.O# shut up and leave me alone!

    lol why did u say that thung about not doing anything is it beacuse-
    -wind

    SHUT IT! leave me alone. and i barrlly have anywounds so lets talk somewhere else plz?
    -autumn

    fine
    -wind

    ReplyDelete