Tuesday, May 22, 2012

story

"What did I do wrong?" I asked myself as tears streamed down my face. "What did I ever do wrong to deserve something like this..?" The question kept popping up in my head as I continued to cry.Over and over again, I kept feeling the slashes of a whip hitting my back, slowly tearing the skin from my back,arms,and legs. The pain was unbearable as the agonizing pain kept coming to me over and over. I was chained to a metal pole and I couldnt break it. I heard the laughter of the men as they were standing all around me. There enjoyment was sickening. When they stopped, they left me there to basically rot in the dangers of the outside world. I knew wild animals were out here and if they smelt my blood, they would rip me to shreds but at this point, I could care less. I wanted to die. There wass no way of getting out of here. I continued to cry but soon fell into shock. I just laid there..hopless. no one knew where I was. No one cared. I heard growls coning from all around me. My mind was swirling with fear. I couldn't barley breath. It was so scary to know your going to die."Hello?". I nearly screamed as I heard a voice." Its okay. I wont hurt you." A man was speaking to me. I didn't know where he was. I just heard his voice." Can you speak?" He asked me."ye-yes." I studered a snall bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment