Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hmmm..Somethings mysteriouse about Windstorms brothers...There so..unusual.I was talking to Seven and I asked him about his past. He had this odd look in his evey..not of sadness..but of evil..like they were evil in the past. The said,"I can't tell you." and that was it... Something about them is wronge...I know they are Fireheart and Willow's kids...but..I can't trust them.....there to...there to..unusaul..I mean we have unusual people but they are extreamly unusuall..well any who..my next post will be about a story i'm writing...Ok but anywho. Firehearts last name is Divine and Willows last name is Lavine. it rhymes.......well..akward days...bye..
D.Jayy.

2 comments:

  1. hmhmm yeah u so got it right her last name is lavine!! oops. no. you. are. wrong. that is just for show. a godess' human cover name only has ONE name. her rely name is- oh shit i almost gave it out!! here-FIGURE IT OUT!

    ReplyDelete