Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wow, seriously Windstorm? Calm your tits. I was told that so shut the fuck up Seriously, just cuzz your arms are all fucked up DOSE NOT mean you can be  bitch to everyone, and about the pictures, the one in the snow, IS Fatal and Angelica!And the one you said wasnt Windstorm, IS Windstorm, true story bro. Im sick of all ur bullshit!Its annoying, get over yourself and stop taking your stupid anger out on people! Fuck!Im sick of ur smartass remarks, okay? Have a nice day, bye!

3 comments:

  1. 0_0 um i was a little annoyed at the picture cuz i wasnt me but i didnt say anything, this is the first time i have been on any ones blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said to ignore it yeterday XD And tht was Skitz...NOT me ._.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY read my most recent post pwease?

    ReplyDelete