Wednesday, April 25, 2012

















It takes controll of me and I cant help but feel..this sickening pain I shouldnt reveal..ive tried so hard to tell people but they never listen..Death is the only thing I feel like going to..Its like he haunts me and tourchures me from the inside out..He laughs at my pain and the tears that I cry. He has no feelings and he makes me wan to kill my self..Im on his list and I feel like im next..but he wouldnt do that because thats what I want...he feels that being dead would make me happy..so he wants me to live on this tourchurouse land..everytime I try to explain something,I break down in tears...He laughs at my pain....I see things and here things that no one can..Sometimes I seem like im talking to myself, but im not..these people that humans or any other creature cant see, I can..they make me feel like I have something to live for. They live with me and they give me advice..they help me with problems that humans cannot..My dad walked in my room and he sttod at the door for who knows how long..he asked me who I was talking to and I told him my friend. He told me that there was no one there and I was like,"As far as you know. His name is Seven. He is trying to help me with an issue."He looked at me like I was insaine..I guarentee yiou I am not...

No comments:

Post a Comment